God has designed all people with spiritual gifts and strengths, and we believe the Church
is strongest and healthiest when people are encouraged to use those gifts. Therefore, membership
shall be open to any individual who is regularly attending and contributing to the Church.
We value transparency and collaboration in decision-making. All decisions that affect the church as a
whole, beyond day to day operations, shall require a majority approval by the Church’s membership
in attendance at a membership meeting.
At membership meetings, members shall be responsible to vote on the following items to approve:
- Adding members to the Leadership Team to fill regular seats as well as to fill any vacancies that may arise
- The annual budget as recommended by the Leadership Team
- Any amendments to these Bylaws
- The vision, direction and goals of the Church as recommended by the Leadership Team
- All decisions that affect the church as a whole, beyond day to day operations.